For more than 30 years in the Twin Cities, Minnesotans and others have been able to rely on the Law Offices of William J. Mauzy for exceptional legal representation from a distinguished attorney. The firm’s significant cases include obtaining not-guilty jury verdicts on behalf of:
- The former Chairman of the Minnesota Republican Party accused of illegal campaign contributions
- A pediatrician charged with criminal sexual conduct
- A businessman charged with 100 felony counts of fraud
- An insurance company CEO prosecuted for fraud by the Office of Independent Counsel, in Washington D.C.
- A preacher’s wife charged with his murder in the first successful Minnesota case using battered women’s defense syndrome
Minneapolis White Collar Defense Lawyer
The Law Offices of William J. Mauzy handles a variety of criminal cases, including those involving:
- White collar economic crimes
- Criminal sexual conduct
- Domestic abuse
- DWI and criminal vehicular crimes
- Murder, manslaughter and other homicides
To learn more about the firm’s areas of expertise, see Practice Areas.
Recognized for Excellence in Criminal Defense
Attorney Bill Mauzy has been named to every edition of Best Lawyers in America in addition to the Top 10 Lawyers and Super Lawyers by Minnesota Law & Politics. He is also a member of the American College of Trial Lawyers, American Board of Criminal Lawyers, the National Board of Trial Advocacy and he is a certified criminal defense specialist with the Minnesota State Bar Association.
To arrange a free initial consultation with an experienced Minnesota criminal defense lawyer, contact the Law Offices of William J. Mauzy today.