Intelligent Defense Against White Collar Crime Charges In Minnesota
Being investigated for or charged with a white collar crime is intimidating and confusing. As you face potential prison time and substantial financial penalties, the government is working aggressively to use its vast resources to build a case against you. This often derails your attempts to continue operating a business or furthering your profession.
Fortunately, board-certified specialist William Mauzy has the skills and resources to aggressively pursue your best interests in all phases of a white collar case, from investigation through trial. To speak to him about your situation, call 612-504-5533 for a free, discreet consultation.
More Than 100 Wins In State And Federal Court
Attorney William Mauzy has extensive experience defending clients against white collar economic crimes and has successfully tried more than 100 cases throughout his criminal defense career, including obtaining not guilty verdicts on behalf of:
- The former chairman of the Minnesota Republican Party who had been accused of illegal campaign contributions
- A businessman charged with 100 felony counts of mail fraud, insurance fraud, and securities fraud
- An insurance company CEO prosecuted for mail fraud and securities fraud by the Office of Independent Counsel
- A construction company owner accused of criminal anti-trust bid-rigging
- An operator of a nonprofit company accused of tax fraud
No Case Is Too Sophisticated Or Complex
William Mauzy represents a wide range of clients, from individuals to large corporations, in white collar cases of every complexity in state and federal courts. Cases may involve:
- Cyber crimes/internet crimes
- Grand jury and administrative subpoenas
- Health care and nursing home facility fraud
- Embezzlement, theft and another employee fraud
- Mail, wire and securities fraud
- Money laundering
- Tax crimes
- Bank and mortgage fraud
- Fraud in relation to COVID-19 business loans from the government
- Identity theft
- Bribery and public corruption
Get In Touch With A Highly Respected White Collar Crimes Attorney Today
William Mauzy, Attorney at Law, believes that by performing a thorough investigation and examination of the evidence in his clients’ cases, he will achieve the greatest outcome. As a Minneapolis white collar crimes attorney, he is known for his knowledge of the law and dedication to every client.
These cases are often won and lost during the investigation phase due to the complexity of the issues involved. If you have reason to believe you are under investigation for a white collar economic crime, it is important to contact William Mauzy, Attorney at Law, for a free initial consultation right away. Call 612-504-5533 or email the Minneapolis office now.