MINNEAPOLIS WHITE COLLAR CRIME DEFENSE ATTORNEY
Minneapolis White Collar Crimes Criminal Defense Lawyer
Being investigated for or charged with a white collar crime is intimidating and confusing. As you face potential prison time and substantial financial penalties, the government is working aggressively to use its vast resources to build a case against you. This often derails your attempts to continue operating a business or furthering your profession. Fortunately, we have the skills and resources to aggressively pursue your best interests in all phases of a white collar case from investigation through trial.
To speak to a lawyer about your situation, call 612-340-9108 for a free, discreet consultation.
Minnesota Economic Crimes Lawyer
Attorney William Mauzy has extensive experience defending clients against white collar economic crimes and has successfully tried more than 100 cases throughout his criminal defense career, including obtaining not-guilty verdicts on behalf of:
- The former Chairman of the Minnesota Republican Party who had been accused of illegal campaign contributions
- A businessman charged with 100 felony counts of mail fraud, insurance fraud, and securities fraud
- An insurance company CEO prosecuted for mail fraud and securities fraud by the Office of Independent Counsel
- A construction company owner accused of criminal anti-trust bid-rigging
- An operator of a non-profit company accused of tax fraud
A Skilled, Effective Defense Against White Collar Criminal Charges
Bill Mauzy represents a wide range of clients, from individuals to large corporations, in white collar cases of every complexity in state and federal courts. To learn more about the types of white collar economic cases he handles, click on the following links:
- Cyber crimes
- Grand jury and administrative subpoenas
- Health care fraud
- Embezzlement, theft and other employee fraud
- Mail, wire and securities fraud
- Money laundering
- Tax crimes
- Bank and mortgage fraud
- Identity theft
Get in touch with a white collar crimes attorney today.
We at William J. Mauzy believe that by performing a thorough investigation and examination of the evidence in his clients’ cases, he will achieve the greatest outcome. The Minneapolis white collar crimes attorneys and staff at our law firm are known for their knowledge of the law and they are personally dedicated to every client.
These cases are often won and lost during the investigation phase due to the complexity of the issues involved. If you have reason to believe you are under investigation for a white collar economic crime, it is important to contact the Law Offices of William J. Mauzy for a free initial consultation with a Minneapolis white collar criminal law attorney.